You are here:Home1/My Blog2/Blog3/Food Glorious Food – Ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Food Glorious Food
I got so carried away enjoying the bank holiday weekend, I totally forgot it was Monday yesterday
sorry for lack of correspondence!
It’s been all about food & gardening for us this weekend.
What did you get up to?
With a little sunshine poking it’s way through we were inspired to make some really yummy summer roast dinners.
Many people think healthy eating is all about cutting back, tiny portions and forever feeling hungry…
Well I’m here to change all that.
These meals were so utterly delicious and healthy I’ve put them all together in one message for you…
Along with a few tasty breakfasts and lunches too,
I know…how kind am I? You can high five me the next time you see me 😉
Every recipe is quick nutritious and inexpensive and to add to all of that greatness, the children didn’t mind them either.
Get planning folks, what’s to follow is a tantalising treat for your taste buds!
I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as we did
One cannot think well, Love well, Sleep well, if one has not dined well.
See you tomorrow
1) Homemade Granola
2) Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice (1 orange per person)
3) Oatmeal Pancakes served with a little butter
4) Uncooked oats, fresh raspberries, redcurrants, blackberries, raisins, almonds and banana
1) Spinach and cottage cheese scramble served with fresh tomatoes and rocket
2) 2 Egg Omelette topped with Beetroot, cucumber, tomato, rocket, avocado, spring onion, feta cheese
3) Roast Chicken leftovers served with Spinach, rocket & green bean salad, roasted potatoes with red onion and garlic and topped with a sprinkle of chorizo. Dress with 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp olive oil, season and tsp wholegrain mustard (mixed well) (this one could also make a dinner option)
4) Rice Salad of Avocado, Feta, tomato, cucumber, Kale & Asparagus
https://i2.wp.com/fit4mum.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Little-Man-L-Turkey-Burgers.jpg?fit=375%2C500&ssl=1500375Melissahttps://fit4mum.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/health-and-fitness-tips-and-training-for-women-main-logo-large.pngMelissa2017-07-20 21:21:182019-01-12 16:56:01Tasty, Healthy Turkey Burgers the Whole Family Will Love
https://i2.wp.com/fit4mum.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Hello-Monday.png?fit=560%2C315&ssl=1315560Melissahttps://fit4mum.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/health-and-fitness-tips-and-training-for-women-main-logo-large.pngMelissa2017-07-17 20:54:322019-01-12 16:56:01Do what you do best and link to the rest
https://i1.wp.com/fit4mum.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/healthy-breakfast-recipe-french-toast-sticks.png?fit=375%2C345&ssl=1345375Melissahttps://fit4mum.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/health-and-fitness-tips-and-training-for-women-main-logo-large.pngMelissa2017-07-13 20:13:382019-01-12 16:56:015 of the Best Things to Try this Weekend
https://i0.wp.com/fit4mum.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/thoracic-back-stretch.jpg?fit=375%2C500&ssl=1500375Melissahttps://fit4mum.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/health-and-fitness-tips-and-training-for-women-main-logo-large.pngMelissa2017-07-12 21:52:572017-07-12 21:52:57The Secret to a Great Training Plan