Ante Natal Preparation for Birth
Private Ante Natal Birth Preparation
The birthing experience develops on so many different levels and the results are unique to every woman and their pregnancy. Whatever birthing experience you desire, the Fit 4 Mum specialist one to one Antenatal Birth Preparation consultations will do more than simply
show you how to prepare for your birth.
We will work with you personally to develop and refine your understanding of labour, alleviate stress and bring harmony to your birthing experience. Your sessions will be tailor made to support your individual requirements at a time and place to suit you.
Included in this package:
• Two one to one sessions for you and your husband with our resident Doula, pre and post natal fitness & Yoga specialist and birth preparation guru, Nel Benger
• Continued, ongoing support from Nel– via email or telephone before and after your sessions.
These sessions will help you appreciate:
• Physiological Labour
• Breathing for labour
• Positions for labour
• Coping strategies for labour
• Pain relief
• What happens in labour and how the baby is born
• Complications of labour that may occur
• Role of a partner or other labour support
• Becoming a parent and the needs of the new baby
• Partners/Birth supporters and how they can help
• Birth plan
By listening and acknowledging your personal concerns, we will bring you the power and confidence to achieve the birth you desire.
Sessions last approximately 1.5 hours
Package Price: £120